How to use Google Fonts
- Open Google fonts
- Lets suppose I want Roboto, Ubuntu Mono and Oswald fonts for my site. Roboto for paragraphs, Ubuntu Mono for code and Oswald for headings. So Search for the font Roboto
- Click on google fonts quick use option in front of font which you want to use.
- Select the styles which you want to use and then click on “Add to collection”.
After that Roboto is added to collection.
- Now we have to add Ubuntu mono font. For this click on ‘Choose’.
Add Ubuntu Mono and Oswald fonts in the same way you added Roboto.
- To use font in your site. Click on ‘use’ in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down You will see options to import fonts.
- If you want to import through html then copy the code under ‘standard’ tab and put the code in the
<head> of your HTML document.
- If you want to import through css then copy the code under
@import tab and put the code in the top of your style sheet