How to logout from all devices in Facebook
We all use Facebook, but many times we make such a small mistake that threatens our security. Many times we login to our Facebook account in a cyber cafe or a friend’s phone and forget to log it out.
This can prove to be very dangerous for you because if someone’s intentions are wrong then they can tamper with your account rather than logout your account. In such a situation, it becomes very important to make sure that you have never accidentally left your Facebook account login on a computer or someone’s phone.
Do settings like this on a smartphone
- First open the Facebook app.
- After that go to Settings and scroll down.
- Here you will get the option of Settings and Privacy. Tap on it and click on Settings.
- Here you will find some options, out of which you have to choose Security and login.
- After this, here you will get the option of Where You’re logged in.
- Here you have to click on See all.
- Here you will get a list of all the devices where you will have a Facebook login. Whichever device you want to logout your account, go and tap on the three dots.
- Here you have to tap on Log out. If you want to log out all the devices at once, then tap on the option of Log out of all sessions at the bottom.
Do the settings on the desktop like this
- First you have to login Facebook on your desktop.
- After this you have to go to the settings.
- Here you have to click on Security and login.
- Here too you will get the option of Where You’re logged in.
- Here you will see all the devices in which your ID is login. You will also see three dots in front of everyone. Wherever you want to logout your account, you can do it from here.
- Also with the help of Log out of all sessions you can logout from all devices simultaneously.